6 seats classic car
Tags: electric classic car, electric cart, electric motor classic car, electric bubble car, electric vintage car, electric classic car, electric wecker, electric jalopy, low speed electric classic car, short distance electric vintage car, cheap electric classic car, cheap electric vintage car, cheap electric bubble car, electric bubble car from Chinese factory, cheap electric vintage car manufacturer from China.
With special vintage characters, eco-friendly, much convenient, they attract more and more people to own and enjoy a very different but happy life.
Model No EcarMAS-A6.F Motor 48V 3.7kwMotor Battery Trojan battery Charger Computer intelligent charger Transaxle Continuously variable Size 4200mm(L)×1240mm(W)×1850mm(H) Net weight(with batteries) 630kg Seating capacity 6 people Forward speed 18-24m/h Braking distance ≤3.6m Turning radius 5m Climbing capacity(full load) Safe climbing 20% Endurance milege(no load) 90-100KM
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
Electric classic car battery maintenance(Part two)
- Only fill the batteries after charging, unless the plates are exposed. If they are exposed add water until acid covers the top of plates by at least 1/8” and no higher than 1/4” below the top of the fill well.
- If the charger is operating and you want to use the vehicle, unplug from the wall before unplugging the plug at the vehicle so a spark will not be created near the batteries.
- Wash the tops of the batteries often, to ensure batteries are clean and free of dirt or corrosion.
- As batteries age their performance and maintenance requirements may change. Older batteries will need to be watered more often. And, a decrease in capacity and range is to be expected.
- Periodic battery testing is an important preventative maintenance procedure. Hydrometer readings of each cell (fully charged) gives an indication of balance and true charge level. Imbalance could mean the need for equalizing which is often a sign of improper charging or a bad cell. Voltage checks (open circuit, charged and discharged) can locate a bad battery when other methods fail. A weak battery will cause premature failure of companion batteries.
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on your cars:
- The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf carts.
- The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cart.
- How to make basic reparation for your carts?
- How to maintain your carts ?
- Other knowledge published semimonthly.
“Hi, I am Tickri Zoe from Portugal, Since 2013, our company worked with Ecarmas, their high quality control systems and in time delivery of carts make me feel much releived. I love their excellent Jobs, the most important-after-sale service is really a thumb-up, will go on be with them”—-Wonder Roll Ldaa