8 seats electric vintage car
Tags: Chinese electric vintage car, classic cars from China’s factory, Chinese electric power steering classic car, low speed electric vehicle from Chinese factory, short distance electric classic car of Chinese’s manufacturer, cheap electric vehicles from manufacturer of China, cheap electric bubble car, cheap electric vintage car, cheap classic car, electric wecker, electric jalopy fro China.
Electric vintage car
With special vintage characters, eco-friendly, much convenient, they attract more and more people to own and enjoy a very different but happy life.
Model No. EcarMAS-S8.FB Motor 48V 4kw Battery Trojan battery Charger Computer intelligent charger Transaxle Continuously variable Size 5050mm(L)x1490mm(W)x1900mm(H) Seating capacity 8 people Forward speed 20-24km/h Braking distance ≤5m Turning radius 6.5 Climbing capacity(full load) Safe climbing 20% Endurance mileage(no load) 70-90km
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
Electric vintage car troubleshooting
- A sticky accelerator is a problem when the accelerator of the cart is in the pressed condition always. This can be checked by listening to a clicking sound. Once the engine is on and the accelerator is pressed, a clicking sound is produced. This sound is heard only when the accelerator is pressed. So if you hear the sound, when you are not pushing the accelerator, then it might be due to sticky accelerator. In such cases contact a good mechanic.
- Do you experience low pulling torque or power while driving inclined roads? Then it might be due to loose battery connections or low power battery. Securing them tightly can solve the problem. If the battery is drained out, then its best to replace them.
- Always make sure you maintain the tire pressure constant at the required level. A low tire pressure can reduce the mileage and increase the load on the engine. The recommended tire pressure of an electric vintage care is between 18 and 22 PSI.
- Maintenance of the battery is very essential. If properly maintained, a battery can last up to 5 or 6 years. Clean the battery terminals and casing once in a while. Also maintain an adequate level of water inside the battery cells. Use distilled water to refill, in case the water level is too low.
- Examine all the connections to and from the battery and other electrical fittings. Any loose or faulty connection can lead to malfunctioning of the electric vintage car. Make sure to tighten any loose contacts using a wrench.
- Tips & Warnings
- Always wear protective gloves and safety goggles before conducting any type of troubleshooting. Make sure not to over-inflate the tires. Never leave the lights and other battery powered accessories in the ON state. It can deplete the battery charge.
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on your cars:
♦ The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf carts.
♦ The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cart.
♦ How to make basic reparation for your carts?
♦ How to maintain your carts ?
♦ Other knowledge published semimonthly.
“Hi, I am Tickri Zoe from Portugal, Since 2013, our company worked with Ecarmas, their high quality control systems and in time delivery of carts make me feel much releived. I love their excellent Jobs, the most important-after-sale service is really a thumb-up, will go on be with them”—-Wonder Roll Ldaa