Club cart, golf buggy
Great for time out with family and friends, this specific vehicle can hold from 2 up to 8 passengers and can travel up to 100 kilometers (62 miles) on a single charge which is also called, golf cart, club car, club cart, golf buggy, buggy, caddy cart, golf caddy, recreational car, recreational vehicles, cheap golf cart, resort car, low speed vehicle, electric buggy.
Model No. EcarMAS-A2 Motor 48V,3.7KW Battery Branded battery Charger Delt Q onboard charger/offboard charger Transaxle Continuously variable Overall Dimension 2380*1200*1800mm Ground clearance 114mm Tread distance Front:870mm/Rear:980mm Net weight 270kg Loading 2 people Forward speed 18-24km/h Braking distance 2m Turning radius 2.9m Climbing ability safe climbing:25%/Max climbing:35% Maximum mileage 80-100km
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
Golf carts maintenance tips
Washing your golf carts
- Use a professional auto wash liquid and very soft clean sponge. Don’t use dish washing detergent laundry soap or other cleansers not designed for automotive finishes.
- Wash under the front cowl, fenders and bottoms of batteries. Waxing is a good idea from time to time. Don’t use a wax that has abrasive compounds. Be sure not to get wax on the rubber trim (a white residue will appear).
- Don’t use wax on the steering wheel (too slippery). Use a very soft, clean t-shirt type fabric to avoid scratching.
- Clean your windshield using water only. Don’t dry it with a cloth of any type. Never use ammonia-based products on windshields or plastic.
- Seats can be cleaned with a diluted solution of cleaner (for stubborn stains you can use lacquer thinner sparingly).
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on cart:
♦ The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf carts.
♦ The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cart.
♦ How to make basic reparation for your carts?
♦ How to maintain your carts ?
♦ Other knowledge published semimonthly.
“Hi, I am Tickri Zoe from Portugal, Since 2013, our company worked with Ecarmas, their high quality control systems and in time delivery of carts make me feel much releived. I love their excellent Jobs, the most important-after-sale service is really a thumb-up, will go on be with them”—-Wonder Roll Ldaa