Golf car buggy
ECARMAS is China’s best electric carts supplier for the course, the camp, the neighborhood or the workplace. Whether you are just looking for fun mobility, a stealthy hunting companion, or a reliable utility golf cart, you owe it to yourself to contact
Golf car buggy
Golf car buggy is your best and ideal way of enjoying life with family. Nowadays, more and more golf cars become necessary transporting tools for people. It is also called golf cart, club cart, cheap golf cart, caddy cart, caddy buggy, electric golf cart, golf candy, caddie cart, golf resort car, club cart, buggy, golf buggy, electric people carrier, electric people mover!
Visit ECARMAS and you will have choices to choose all kind of golf carts with different design and different color! The most import is: you can have all round after-sale services guaranteed from us!
Model No. EcarMAS-A627.2 Motor 48V,3.7KW Battery Branded battery Charger Onboard charger/offboard charger Transaxle Continuously variable Overall Dimension 2400*1200*1800mm Ground clearance 100mm Tread distance Front:900mm/Rear:1000mm Net weight(with battery) 470kg Loading 2 people Forward speed 22-24km/h Braking distance ≤4m Turning radius 2.9m Climbing ability safe climbing:25% Maximum mileage 80-100km
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
Golf cart maintenance tips
- Slow cart – check your charge. If charge is okay, check the tire pressure. Carts will lose speed if brakes are dragging.
- You can tell if there is brake drag when you take your foot off the accelerator and the cart slows down quickly instead of coasting to a stop.
- If you have brake drag, you’ll need to have your cart serviced.
- Intermittent – Make sure the gear is all the way into the forward or reverse position.
- Also, when changing from forward to reverse, make sure to take your foot completely off the accelerator (if there is any pressure on the pedal it won’t work).
- If the lights don’t work – check the fuse.
- Cart has a rough or bouncy ride – check tire pressure.
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on cart:
- The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf carts.
- The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cart.
- How to make basic reparation for your carts?
- How to maintain your carts ?
- Other knowledge published semimonthly.
“Hi, I am Tickri Zoe from Portugal, Since 2013, our company worked with Ecarmas, their high quality control systems and in time delivery of carts make me feel much releived. I love their excellent Jobs, the most important-after-sale service is really a thumb-up, will go on be with them”—-Wonder Roll Ldaa