Electric golf cart
Electric golf cart
Electric golf cart is also known as : electric people mover, electric people carrier, golf utility car, electric shuttle, golf car buggy, resort cart, golf carts gained popularity in the mid-20th century as a convenient way to get around on a golf course, which is also called: golf buggy, golf car, cheap golf cart, cheap resort car, golf resort cart, buggy, cheap buggy, recreational vehicle, recreational car, golf caddy, golf car, electric shuttle car, caddy cart, caddie cart, cheap buggy, low speed vehicle, shuttle vehicle, short distance vehicle, golf cart of China, club car, club cart.
Model No. EcarMAS-A627.2+2 Motor 48V,3.7KW Battery Branded battery Charger Onboard charger/offboard charger Transaxle Continuously variable Overall Dimension 2760*1200*1800mm Ground clearance 100mm Tread distance Front:900mm/Rear:1000mm Net weight(with battery) 550kg Loading 4 people Forward speed 22-24km/h Braking distance ≤4m Turning radius 2.9m Climbing ability safe climbing:25% Maximum mileage 80-100km
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
Golf cart maintenance tips
Golf cart tires
- With cold weather, tire pressures are going to drop. Each tire should be set at 22-25 psi.
- I would not be surprised if most are reading 10-12 psi. As temperatures begin to rise the pressure will go back up.
- We have had several service calls about slow moving cars, only to find as little as 4 lbs. of air in the tires.
- Golf car tires usually do not go flat to the rim like a car tire will. They can look fine but upon further inspection you will see that .they are not
Golf carts have become an affordable option for many business: manufacturing plants, shipping facilities and other commercial applications as well. Large apartment complexes, hospitals, senior living facilities, university campuses, resorts, residential communities and construction work-sites are opting for electric golf carts. At ECARMAS, we are proud of our fine line of cost-efficient models of electric golf carts and offer replacement parts for all of the low-speed electric utility vehicles that we sell. We also offer affordable financing and flexible lease agreements.
Contact us today at: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org for your unique carts now.
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on cart:
♦ The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf carts.
♦ The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cart.
♦ How to make basic reparation for your carts?
♦ How to maintain your carts ?
♦ Other knowledge published semimonthly.