6+2 seats electric people carrier
Electric people carrier
Electric people carrier becomes more and more popular nowadays! As such kind of vehicles is eco friendly, zero pollution to the environment! So it is widely used in: resort shuttle, leisure hotels, theme parks, zoos, church, real estates, properties, stations, etc.
Such vehicles make people more and more convenient and it makes your life easier than ever before.
Model No. EcarMAS-A627.6+2 Motor 48V,3.7KW Battery Trojan battery Charger Onboard charger/offboard charger Transaxle Continuously variable Overall Dimension 4280*1200*1800mm Ground clearance 100mm Tread distance Front:900mm / Rear:1000mm Net weight(with battery) 630kg Loading 8 people Forward speed 22-24km/h Braking distance ≤6m Turning radius 5.1m Climbing ability safe climbing:20% Maximum mileage 80-100km
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
Golf car maintenance tips
- Charge your cart after you have used it. With a 48-volt system, carts have a range of over 40 miles on a single charge.
- Regardless of how many miles you’ve driven, you will want to charge your cart at the end of the day so it is fully charged in the morning.
- You can leave the charger plugged in until it kicks off, however, do not leave the cart plugged into the charger during a lightning storm.
- You may want to purchase a very good surge suppressor and monitor it. If you will be out of town for a while, you should unplug your cart.
- If lightning hits the charger, all the electrical/electronic components will get fried in addition to the charger itself. This would cost lots of dollars to repair.
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on cart:
- The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf carts.
- The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cart.
- How to make basic reparation for your carts?
- How to maintain your carts ?
- Other knowledge published semimonthly.
“Hi, I am Tickri Zoe from Portugal, Since 2013, our company worked with Ecarmas, their high quality control systems and in time delivery of carts make me feel much releived. I love their excellent Jobs, the most important-after-sale service is really a thumb-up, will go on be with them”—-Wonder Roll Ldaa