17 seats electric sightseeing car
Tags: resort car, resort vehicle for sale from China, resort shuttle car, electric car, cheap resort shuttle vehicles from China, low speed vehicle, short distance vehicle, recreational vehicle, recreational car, China resort vehicle, Chinese resort car factory, electric sightseeing cars, city sightseeing cars, city tourist cars.
Electric sightseeing car
It is widely used in the modern life. With high quality, competitive prices, our cars will make your life more comfortable, much happier. Now it is mostly used in: resorts, golf courses, clubs, casinos, holiday buildings, hospitality establishments, real estates investment, properties, villas, tourism, airports, train stations, schools, parks, ports, city malls, and other off-road areas etc.
Model ECARMAS-MX17 Specification Seater 17 Cargo box(L*W*H) 5500*1500*1965mm Net weight 1500kg Carrying capacity 1360kg Wheel base 2710mm Front wheel tread 1300mm Rear wheel tread 1300mm Min. ground clearance 130mm Max. speed(full load) 28km/h Brake distance 6500 mm Min. turning radius ≤6000 mm Max. grade ability(full load) 15% Parking ability(empty load) 15% Motor power 6.3KW Battery 6V/210AH *12PCS Light(voltage/power) 12v/150w Recharging time 8-10hr Travel distance 80km Wheel 165R13/70R13 Configruation Body Integral type high strength glass steel body, the United States DuPont paint Chassis Enhancement of Mini type Automobile chassis, antirust electrophoresis paint Windscreen Automotive glass, with rain wiper Roof fiberglass material Seat Waterproof leather soft seat Flooring Non-slip vinyl flooring Dashboard Voltmeter, ammeter, battery indicator, steering indicator, steering beeper Lighting/Horn headlights, small front lights, turning lights, brake lights, buzzer Steering system “Rack & Pinion” steering Motor “Yangshi” 6.3KW DC Motor, superior performance and traction power, with transmission shaft Battery lead-acid battery voltage: 72V nominal battery capacity: 210AH Controller US “CURTIS” controller, with high temperature protection function Charger computer controlled intelligent charger Suspension Macpherson front suspension,Multi leaf spring rear suspension Braking Hydraulic dual-line brake system, front and rear wheel drum brake, parking brake is mechanical Wheel “Dunlop” Tubeless tire with alloy rim
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
Sightseeing car tips
- Charge your sightseeing cars over night — deep cycle batteries need a good 6 to 8 hour charge.
- Check your battery connection cables regularly — they should be tight to avoid an electrical arc; replace old cables that are suffering from electrolysis (corrosion caused by two different metals touching each other).
- Refill your batteries with distilled water monthly — the water level in deep cycle batteries should be up to the bottom of the refill cylinder; over filling can cause the battery acid to boil out during charging; low water levels can cause the metal plates in the batteries to calcify, reducing the battery’s working life. See battery manufacturer’s instructions for details.
- Run your sightseeing car at least once per month — like any piece of machinery, sightseeing car need to be used to stay in good shape. If you can’t get to the island once a month, hire someone to take your sightseeing car around. Kids could be hired at reasonable rates to check on your sightseeing cars. Or see the list of contractors and vendors on the POA website.
- Stay out of puddles as much as possible — charging through puddles can throw a slurry of sand and water up into your brakes, wheels and the rest of your sightseeing car’s undercarriage; the slurry can eat at parts; if you have to go through a puddle, slow down to reduce splashing.
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on your cars:
- The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf carts.
- The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cart.
- How to make basic reparation for your carts?
- How to maintain your carts ?
- Other knowledge published semimonthly.
“Hi, I am Tickri Zoe from Portugal, Since 2013, our company worked with Ecarmas, their high quality control systems and in time delivery of carts make me feel much releived. I love their excellent Jobs, the most important-after-sale service is really a thumb-up, will go on be with them”—-Wonder Roll Ldaa