20 seats electric sightseeing cars
Tags: electric sightseeing car, school car, short distance shuttle bus, cheap electric bus, China electric bus, electric short distance school bus, school bus, electric tourist car, city sightseeing car, city shuttle bus, large electric bus, short distance shuttle bus, low speed shuttle vehicle from China, China cheap shuttle vehicle, cheap electric school shuttle vehicle, cheap low speed vehicle, Chinese resort vehicle, cheap electric vehicle from China.
Electric sightseeing car
It is widely used in the modern life. It makes our life more comfortable, more happy. Now it is mostly used in: airports, train stations, hotels, scenic spots, schools etc.
Our electric cars are ideal for daily commuting with economical energy, efficiency, and comfort. These multi-purpose electric school cars are popular use among resorts, golf courses, clubs, casinos, holiday buildings, hospitality establishments, real estates investment, properties, villas, tourism, airports, train stations, schools, parks, ports, city malls, and other off-road areas etc.. All cars are available with options and accessories for smooth and efficient transport outdoor purpose.
Model ECARMAS-XB20 Electric system Controller Curtis Batteries 6V210AH per unit，16units/96V Charger Transformer Charger Charging Time 8-10 hours(Discharging rate: 80%) Technical datas Seats 20 Voltage 220V L*W*H 5760×1800×2340mm Braking Distance ≤9m Net Weight 1600kg Loading Weight 1400kg Max Speed 20km/h Front/Rear Tread 1605/1605mm Driving Range 50-70km Wheel base 3000mm Climbing Degree 15% Min. Ground Clearance 150mm Min Turing Radius 8m Interior Seats Driving seat (leather fabric + high rebound PU, with rail adjustment, light gray)
Side of the passenger seat (leather fabric + high rebound PU, with backrest, light gray)
Body Steel frame + fiberglass shell / ABS plastic molded parts Instrument Console LCD instrument display (including voltage, current, speed, mileage, lighting, etc. before and after commutation signals) Rear Mirror Rear mirror Lights and Signal Combination headlights, turn signals, combination taillights, brake lights, horn Acoustics MP3、Speaker On and Off Start switch,lights and wiper combination switch, retreat gear switch, warning lights Top handle Seamless molding fence Frame Steel Frame Steering Wheel Polyurethane foam steering wheel Max. loading weight 1000kgs Steering system Power Train Fourth gear gearbox + shaft + rear axle differential Steering System Recirculating ball steering + electric power steering Front axle Integral front axle, high-strength steel spring + cylinder hydraulic shock absorber Rean axle Integral rear axle, high strength steel springs, hydraulic shock absorber Braking System Front and rear hydraulic drum brakes, dual circuit hydraulic brake, parking brake Tyre 15 × 5.5 rims, Giti vacuum radial tire 195/70RC15 painting Automotive ordinary paint, computer paint, professional spray equipment
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
Sightseeing car repairing tips
- Repair sightseeing cars… Sounds simple doesn’t it? When a sightseeing car breaks down it will need to be repaired. This is a no brainier. But a sightseeing car is a much more complicated machine than you may think. If you are going to attempt repairing it yourself you may want to try to analyze what is wrong with it.
- Is it the motor? Are the wheels in good shape? Is there a broken axle? These are all things that you need to find out by doing an inspection of your sightseeing car. This will also help you narrow down if you are able to fix your cart yourself or if you perhaps need to take it to a professional. Sometimes the problem may be small such as it needing some oil or tightening nuts and bolts. These are small fixes that with a few household tools you can repair yourself.
- Although, if it is a larger problem you are not going to be able to fix it easily. Problems such as a blown motor or a broken axle will require the help of a professional. Although, if you want to attempt to fix it yourself you will need the proper tools. Nothing can stop work flow faster than not having the correct tools for repairing.
- If anything needs to be taken apart I suggest getting baby food jars or small plastic bowls for holding screws, springs, or other small parts that may be lost easily. Always try to lay your parts out strategically when you disassemble the engine or other parts. Working like that will help you keep all the parts in their place and keep a place for all your parts.
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on your cars:
- The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf cars.
- The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cars.
- How to make basic reparation for your cars?
- How to maintain your cars ?
- Other knowledge published semimonthly.
“Hi, I am Tickri Zoe from Portugal, Since 2013, our company worked with Ecarmas, their high quality control systems and in time delivery of carts make me feel much releived. I love their excellent Jobs, the most important-after-sale service is really a thumb-up, will go on be with them”—-Wonder Roll Ldaa