1850mm width street sweeper with door
Tags: Road sweeper machine, the street sweepers, road sweeper equipment, cheap electric road sweeper from China’s manufacturer, cheap electric street sweeper from China’s factory, cheap electric street sweeping machine supplier from China, electric street sweeper from China, electric road sweeper from China, electric street sweeping machine from Chinese factory.
Electric street sweeper
With the following characters: medium-volume, no pollution(eco-friendly), different widths for choices, the street sweeper is now widely demanded in cities and public areas etc. It also called road sweeper, road sweeping machine.
No. Item Unit EcarMAS-SD1850FB 1 Cleaning width mm 1850 2 Working efficiency m2/h 12000 3 Climbing capacity % 25 4 Main brush length mm 800 5 Battery v 48V240AH lithium battery group or 48V200AH shielded lead acid battery 6 Recharging time h 8-10 7 Working duration h 6-8 8 Hopper volume L 180 9 Water tank L 50 10 Side brush diameter mm 500 11 Driving Power motor w 1800W 12 Working Power(Motor) w 800+400+80*4+50 Main brush+ blower +Side brush+ Vibrator 13 Turning radius mm 1200 15 Dimension mm 2150*1850*2150 16 Max. working speed km/h 7 17 Max. driving speed km/h 9.8 18 Vacuum filter area m2 5 19 Net weight kg 900
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
How street sweeper works(Part Two)?
- Modern street sweepers are designed to not only pick up dirt and debris, but to minimize the amount of dust blown into the air. The cleaning cycle begins with a powerful fan or blower that draws air from the hopper.
- The air is blown down and around the spiraling brushes, shaking loose dirt and debris. The action of the brushes and the air pushes this dirt in front of and into an intake. Since the intake is connected to the hopper, a vacuum is created by the blower.
- There are also flaps hanging in front of and behind the intake to maximize the amount of suction. The dirt is sucked into the hopper where it is lightly sprayed with water.
- This weighs down the dirt causing most of it to fall to the bottom of the hopper. Since air continues to be sucked by the blower the recirculated air is sucked through a screen which filters out some of the lighter objects.
- Even with this there will still be some dust particles in the air. To remove it, the air is then cycled through the blower where a centrifugal action causes most of the remaining dust to fall out. At this point, the air cycle begins again.
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on your cars:
- The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf carts.
- The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cart.
- How to make basic reparation for your carts?
- How to maintain your carts ?
- Other knowledge published semimonthly.
“Hi, I am Tickri Zoe from Portugal, Since 2013, our company worked with Ecarmas, their high quality control systems and in time delivery of carts make me feel much releived. I love their excellent Jobs, the most important-after-sale service is really a thumb-up, will go on be with them”—-Wonder Roll Ldaa