Electric ambulance car
Tags: Cheap paramedic golf cart, ECARMAS, ambulance car, high quality electric emergency car, cheap electric ambulance cart, electric emergency golf cart.
Electric ambulance car
It is our high recommended one model, since it is widely used for all kinds of hospitals, and clinics. With our full round after-sale service, you do not really to worry any more.
Often times over-looked, accessibility can be a huge issue for public facilities and venues with larger parking lots, airports, train stations, or other entrance of public facilities. Luckily, our wheelchair accessible golf cart shuttle is the perfect complement to your existing multi-passenger fleet and an economical solution for your unique transportation needs. Our wheelchair accessible golf carts comfortably and safely transports passengers and patient. For more details, please feel free to contact us by email or just fill our contact form and we will get in touch with you soon.
Electric system controller 1266/275A battery 8VGC batter 8V，6 units motor KDS48V/3.7KW motor charger Computer Intelligent、input 220V/110V、ourput 48V、20A Charging time Less than 12 hours（discharging rate 80%） Body configuration Glass Laminated glass Sun Roof Fiber glass seat leather Floor Autiskid rubber floor Rear mirror Handoperated,both side Steering Dual automotive-style strut and self-adjust rack-and pinion steering DC/Light/Signal 48V/12V-300W Front light、turning light、rear light、horn、Buzzer Body “pp” alloy automatic industrial special plastic Dash Board Fiberglass dash board，Voltage Indicator 48V、Switch Head Lights、Switch – Indicators Right/Left、key switch、Switch – Forward/Reverse Braking system Front disc and rear dram,four-wheel hydraulic brake+hand brake Front axle and suspension Independent suspension，helical spring +cylinder hydraulic shock absorption Rear axle and suspension ntegral type transaxle,gear ratio 12.31:1,semi-independent transaxle,spring,cylinder hydraulic shock absorption Parameter Tire diameter 452mm Length*width*height 3400*1200*1900mm Loading passenger 4 Max speed km/h 24km/h Mileage/km 80—100km（flat road） Max climbing ability 25% Mini turning radium（m） 5m Mini ground clearance 110mm Wheel base Front 930/back 1010mm Braking distance ≤6m
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
Ambulance car maintenance tips:
- Charge your ambulance cars over night — deep cycle batteries need a good 6 to 8 hour charge.
- Check your battery connection cables regularly — they should be tight to avoid an electrical arc; replace old cables that are suffering from electrolysis (corrosion caused by two different metals touching each other).
- Refill your batteries with distilled water monthly — the water level in deep cycle batteries should be up to the bottom of the refill cylinder; over filling can cause the battery acid to boil out during charging; low water levels can cause the metal plates in the batteries to calcify, reducing the battery’s working life. See battery manufacturer’s instructions for details.
- Run your ambulance car at least once per month — like any piece of machinery, golf ambulance cars need to be used to stay in good shape. If you can’t get to the island once a month, hire someone to take your ambulance car around. Kids could be hired at reasonable rates to check on your ambulance cars.
- Stay out of puddles as much as possible — charging through puddles can throw a slurry of sand and water up into your brakes, wheels and the rest of your ambulance car’s undercarriage; the slurry can eat at parts; if you have to go through a puddle, slow down to reduce splashing.
In many situations a full-size ambulance is too bulky of a vehicle to quickly and efficiently respond to an injured person. Imagine trying to maneuver an ambulance through a crowded city street or trying to navigate am off road hiking trail or needing to respond to an injury at a zoo, theme park, or sports complex. Luckily our mini-ambulances are more than up to the task and is exactly what they’re designed to do.
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on your cars:
- The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf carts.
- The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cart.
- How to make basic reparation for your carts?
- How to maintain your carts ?
- Other knowledge published semimonthly.
Ecarmas International: a company specializing in electric cars, golf cars, electric cars, sightseeing cars, patrol wagons, road sweepers, garbage transporters, utilities etc. The following points are our main targets:
- After-sale services
- Prompt reply
“Hi, I am Tickri Zoe from Portugal, Since 2013, our company worked with Ecarmas, their high quality control systems and in time delivery of carts make me feel much releived. I love their excellent Jobs, the most important-after-sale service is really a thumb-up, will go on be with them”—-Wonder Roll Ldaa