Electric hunting buggy
Tags: electric hunting buggy, golf cart hunting buggy, stealth electric hunting cart, beast hunting cart, cheap hunting cart of Chinese factory, electric carts for hunting, golf hunting buggy, cheap electric hunting cart from Chinese manufacturer, beast hunting buggy, electric utility vehicles for sale, cheap electric cars in China for sale.
It is the most popular model for hunting, with high climbing ability, long
-lasting power. Also we can help you to customize the buggy for your exact request.
- Key Components
Item EcarMAS-EG2020ASZ Controller Curtis controller, 400A Motor Rated 4KW-5KW (5.44HP-6.8HP), ADC brand or Chinese brand Both DC motor and AC motor are available Battery Trojan battery, T105+ Charger High Frequency onboard charger(input 90V-265V, 47-63HZ, output 48V/22A)
Item Description Passenger Capacity 4 (2 seats facing forward, 2 seats facing backward) Range (loaded) (km)* up to 75 Max.speed (km/h) up to 40 Min.turning radius (m) 3 Max.climbing ability(loaded) up to 25% Max. movement after brake at speed of 20km/h ≤4m Max.loading weight (kgs) 320 Charging time (hour) 8-10 Battery lifespan (cycles) 750
* 1) based on the test conditions: 20km/h speed, flat and straight concrete road, wind speed less than 5m/s, temperature of 25 Celsius degree;
2) Range will vary depending on temperature, grade, payload and driving style.Dimensions
Item Description Overall dimensions (mm) 2950x1340x1990 (LxWxH) Min.ground clearance (mm) 150 Wheelbase (mm) 1680 Front wheel tread (mm) 850 Rear wheel tread (mm) 975Body and Frame Item Description Frame & Chassis Welded steel framework with phosphate+electro-coating treatment Body PP plastic front and rear body cover, injected Roof FRP (2P roof) Windshield One-piece organic glass (PMMA) Roof supports Carbon steel, powder coated, black Cushion Reborn sponge with artificial leather and plastic bottom cover Backrest Reborn sponge with artificial leather and plastic cover Armrest Formed Floor mat Skidproof rubber Dashboard Black plastic, with F/R switch, battery power indicator, ignition key on it Beverage holders 4 cups holders, 2 big and 2 small Side trim Extruded aluminum Rear standing board Steel place with powder coating treatment Score card holder On the steering wheelElectric System Item Description Lights 12V, headlight, front turning light, taillight (brake light and rear turing light) Horn Electric horn, 12V Reverse buzzer Electric, 12V Combination switch \ DC/DC converter 48V/12VSteering & suspersion Item Description Steering System Single-stage rack and pinion steering system,with automatic compensation function Brake System Rear wheel mechanical brake with foot park brake Accelerator Resistance type, stepless speed change Front suspension Cylinder hydraulic shock absorber and leaf spring Rear suspension Cylinder hydraulic shock absorber and leaf spring Driving model Rear axle two stage deceleration, motor direct driving Rear axle Steel differential cage, integrated, 12.49:1 gear ratio Wheel & Tyre 10×8 Steel wheel & 22×11-10 tyreOption Accessories
To increase the sales value of our vehicles, we also provide many optional accessories.
Item Option description Item Option description 1 Hinged windshield 11 Enclosure 2 Laminated windshield with wiper 12 Digital meter 3 2-point seatbelt 13 12V plug 4 Backrest cover in wood finish 14 Hour meter 5 Steering wheel in wood finish 15 Battery watering pipe 6 Inner rear view mirror 16 Water pump (handle) 7 Front steel bumper 17 4-wheel hydraulic drum brake with hand park brake 8 Front basket, top basket 18 10×8 aluminum rim with 22×11-10 tyre 9 Wooden finish dashboard 19 12×7 steel rim with 24×8-12 tyre 10 Glove box with door and lock 20
- 1-3 cars: can be shipped within 15 to 18 days
- 4-6 cars: can be shipped within 22 to 30 days
- 6-10 cars: can be shipped within 32 to 38 days
- 10-20 cars: can be shipped within 45 to 68 days
- More than 21 cars: can be shipped within 72 days to longer times
Notice: this shipping leading times just for usual cases, not including other force majeures, such as: national festivals, bad weather, power cut etc.
Top 19 RFQS about hunting buggy
- How far can I drive on a charge? Test runs in ideal conditions have produced run times of up to 30 miles on a full charge; however, in typical hunting conditions which consist of a mixed terrain, realistic run times of 15 to 25 miles per charge can be expected. Terrain, weather conditions and payload directly affect the run time of all electric vehicles.
- How long does it take to charge the batteries? It takes 8 to 10 hours to complete a full charge on the batteries.
- Can I charge the hunting buggy with a generator? Yes, the hunting buggy can be charged with a generator. The generator must be a minimum 2500 watt output, however, a 3500 watt output or larger is recommended.
- How do I change the fluid in the differentials? To change the fluid in the differential you have to remove the pan from the bottom of the differential. After the fluid has drained, clean the old silicone from the pan edge and bottom of the differential. Apply a new bead of silicone, and re install the pan. Remove the fill plug from the bottom of the pan, and using an injector style pump, fill the pan with 12 to 14 ounces of SAE85-140 wt. gear oil, and replace fill plug.
- How much water should be in the batteries? The fluid level should barely cover the lead plates in the batteries. Fluid should ALWAYS be added before charging batteries, USING ONLY DISTILLED WATER. If the batteries are overfilled they can boil over when charging, or if the water level is too low, exposed plates can be damaged.
- What size tires and wheels are on the hunting buggy? Standard tire size for Classic, Stretch and LT Models – 24 x 11 x 10 Directional Tread Standard tire size for XT Model – 25 x 10 x 12 Directional Tread
- How do I add 12 volt accessories to the hunting buggy? Any accessories that require power must be run directly from the batteries, not spliced into other wires. DO NOT USE THE CHASSIS FOR A GROUND, as this will damage the electrical system of the hunting buggy. All grounds must terminate at a battery.
- Where do I order parts and accessories for my Hunting? Parts and accessories should be ordered through telephone or email of our website.
- Where are the fuses located on the hunting? The fuses are located beneath the cup holder on the dash panel. You must remove the cup holder to access the fuses. To do this, press inward on the warning label plate, while pulling outward on the cup holder. This will release the 3 locking tabs, allowing the cup holder to be removed from the dash panel. The fuse box will then be visible.
- How fast will the hunting buggy go? The speed of the hunting buggy ranges from 18-22 mph, depending on the payload and ground condition.
- How much water can I safely go through? It is recommended that the Hunting not be driven in water deeper than the center of the axles, or 12 inches.
- I am getting shorter than normal run time, what could cause this? Assuming that the charger is functioning properly, the only two things that cause a decrease in run time are defective/weak batteries, or a defective cable or cable connection. A defective cable or cable with a poor connection will be hot to the touch after running the hunting buggy for a few miles. A digital volt meter is required to detect weak or defective batteries. Batteries voltages should only be checked by qualified personnel.
- I hear a humming sound when the hunting buggy is on, is this normal? This question should only pertain to the older “Series” units, with directional contractors. A slight humming sound is normal while the hunting buggy is in operation. The high amount of voltage required to operate the system produces a slight electrical hum and is a normal characteristic of electric vehicles.
- What is the towing capacity of the Hunting? Towing capacity is rated at 800 lbs, with a 150 lb maximum tongue weight.
- How much air pressure should I run in the tires? The recommended air pressure is 12 psi in the front tires and 14 psi in the rear tires.
- My hunting buggy will not run, who should I contact? Contact us at any time for all service questions.
- Where is the controller located? The controllers are located beneath the black plastic cover behind the front seat. The cover is secured to the hunting buggy with five Phillips head screws. After removing the five screws, pull the cover toward the front of the hunting buggy, which will allow you to access the controller.
- Where is the directional contractor (double Contractor) located? Flip up the front seat and look to the passenger side of the battery compartment. There will be one battery by itself. Between this battery and the rear fender well is the directional contractor. It is low set with several large gauge wires attached to it.
- How much ground clearance does the hunting buggy have? Ground clearance is 16.5” at the frame.
Subscribe our semimonthly blogs to learn the essential knowledge on your cars:
- The 10 tips to choose the best quality golf carts.
- The 6 secrets to choose best suppliers of cart.
- How to make basic reparation for your carts?
- How to maintain your carts ?
- Other knowledge published semimonthly.
Ecarmas International: a company specializing in electric cars, golf cars, electric cars, sightseeing cars, patrol wagons, road sweepers, garbage transporters, utilities etc. The following points are our main targets:
- After-sale services
- Prompt reply
Testimonials from our customer
“Hi, I am Tickri Zoe from Portugal, Since 2013, our company worked with Ecarmas, their high quality control systems and in time delivery of carts make me feel much releived. I love their excellent Jobs, the most important-after-sale service is really a thumb-up, will go on be with them”—-Wonder Roll Ldaa